- Amazon’s Antitrust Paradox – Lina Khan
A comprehensive review of Amazon’s relationship with antitrust regulation and how antitrust legislation has failed to keep up with business models in a networked age.
- Quasiparticles and the Miracle of Emergence – Brian Skinner
A simple explanation of quasiparticles and how emergence works at the atomic level.
- A peek inside Sequoia Capital’s low-flying, wide-reaching scout program – Techcrunch
Founders have the best connections to other founders. Sequoia used this tactic to fund startups that would’ve otherwise flown under the radar.
- Facebook’s cryptocurrency partners revealed—we obtained the entire list of inaugural backers – The Block Crypto
Details on FB’s foray into crypto.
- How Amazon Is Beating Antitrust Before It Happens – Chris Gillett
A great article on how Amazon is staying ahead of the curve wrt competition and regulation.
- The Day You Became a Better Writer (2nd Look) – Scott Adams
Writing tips from Scott Adams.