- Netflix dissected by Matthew Ball. Part 1: Netflix’s budget and finances and why everyone misunderstands it. https://redef.com/original/5aef0993c6ebc12630896b45
Part 2: Netflix is a product and technology company. https://redef.com/original/5aef99591e5d473edfd9a4c5?curator=MediaREDEF
Part 3: Netflix’s long term strategy.
- How would Steve Jobs’ version of Sell me this pen look like?
- Musings on JEE and the future of IITs – an interview with the IITD director.
- The Abecrombie and Fitch effect or why men buy high-status/priced products when around dominant men.
- The art of shaving and the beauty of doing mundane tasks. Your conscious mind is focused on the task at hand, so the subconscious is free to think.
- How to fail well by Morgan Housel.
- On the importance of Power Laws by Shane Parrish.
Super important mental model to have in your repertoire.
- Ever had good ideas in the shower? I know I did.
Make this a conscious process.
- The Idea Maze and how to think about ideas.
- Marc Andreessen’s blog archives.
Zero to One – Peter Theil
Hackers and Painters – Paul Graham