- Economies of Unscale – how new business models combined with technology are disrupting the old economies of scale strategy.
- What happens when a Mars simulation goes wrong? A long read covering the incidents of a simulation that went wrong and what we can learn from it.
- A case for linking processed food and obesity.
- The lure of venture capital and how returns from VC compare to other indices.
- Do you feel pressure or apply pressure? How to think of leadership by Ben Horowitz.
Do You Feel Pressure or Do You Apply Pressure?
- An interview with Peter Thiel on topics ranging from politics to tech and death.
- Why India needs women to work. A significant lever that can make the country prosperous lies languishing due to societal attitudes.
- Letter to My Younger Self – Edinson Cavani
- Real World vs Book Knowledge
- Photostory: Football fields across the world
- If you have time just to read one of these articles go for this one.
What you can’t say by Paul Graham
- Muscle Up – P D Mangan
- Hackers and Painters – Paul Graham
- Six Easy Pieces – Richard Feynman