Skip to content
- Compress to impress – Eugene Wei
An excellent essay on how to communicate effectively and compress ideas. Straight from Amazon and Jeff Bezos, the master of PR and comms strategy.
- The Strategy Puzzle of Subscription-Based Dating Sites – HBR
The Principal Agent Problem with online dating.
- How I Choose What to Read – David Perell
David is one of the most prolific creatives I know. This is a great article I’ve recommended to multiple friends on how to go about choosing what to read.
- How to Build Your Self-Confidence by Memorializing Praise and Rejection – Sachin Rekhi
On dealing with Impostor Syndrome.
- This Startup Thinks It Can Solve Global Inequality With…a Video Game? – The Story of Pioneer App – Inc Magazine
Pioneer is trying to reduce inequality of opportunity through a monthly leader-board style video game.
- 10,000 Hours with Reid Hoffman: What I Learned – Ben Casnocha
A long, insightful read on Ben Casnocha’s learning during his time as Chief of Staff to Reid Hoffman.
- The Pyramid Principle – Ameet Ranadive
The Pyramid Principle or how to communicate in a structured fashion.
- The Evolution of Harry Bosch – Crime Reads
A profile of my favourite crime writer, the prolific Michael Connelly and his protagonist Harry Bosch.
- Introducing Surge, a rapid scale-up program for early-stage startups in India & Southeast Asia – Sequoia Capital
Sequoia’s new accelerator program.
- It Makes Little Sense to Blame Students for India’s Growing Loan Default Problem – The Wire
A detailed breakdown of India’s growing student debt problem fuelled by phoney private colleges.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: