- Loyalty is the Greatest Good: Or, How to Recruit for Your Startup – Rahul Desai
Great resource on understanding the recruitment perspective.
- Writing Docs at Amazon – Scott
The Do’s and Don’t of writing a good memo, inspired from Amazon’s culture.
- A Letter to Steven Pinker About Global Poverty – Jason Hickel
This critique raises some important points on global poverty measurements that aren’t being addressed.
- Evernote and the Brain: Designing Creativity Workflows – Tiago Forte
This is a gem of an article on knowledge management, creativity and building a second brain.
- Lessons from Keith Rabois Essay 2: How to Interview an Executive – Delian Asparouhov
The article talks about far more important things than just interviewing execs.