Skip to content
- Pretending to Care, Pretending to Agree – Venkatesh Rao
Communities, masks and human stress-strain curves.
- The Exercise of Authoritah – Venkatesh Rao
Collectors and connectors.
- What We Learned from Hiring at Homebrew – Satya Patel
Satya reflects on the hiring process at Homebrew.
- Ergodicity – via Nassim Taleb
Ergodicity explained using the difference between ensemble and time probability.
- The Amazing, Shrinking Org Chart – Venkatesh Rao
Vgr on corporate structures, org charts and how organizations respond to uncertainty.
- The Three-Leaps-of-Faith Rule – Venkatesh Rao
Originally written for PhD students, the three-leaps-of-faith rule has wide applicability in many domains.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: