- The Bare Essence – Benjamin Tseng
Benjamin on the bare essence of consulting.
- How an Aspiring ‘It’ Girl Tricked New York’s Party People and Its Banks – The Cut
Money, status and fraud, this story has it all.
- When Do Income Share Agreements Make Sense? – Ali Hamed
Ali on the hottest financial instruments – ISAs.
- Lambda, an online school, wants to teach nursing – The Economist
Lambda school looks to expand into nursing.
- Gatsby: Why We Write
Sam on why writing, curation and sharing are a crucial aspect of Gatsby’s culture.
- Pet Theories – Aaron Harris
Knowing investors and their pet theories is a good way of getting a first meeting.
- Requisite Variety and Varietal Fit in Cognitive Systems – Joe Norman
Why making cognitively demanding tasks like driving simpler might lead to more accidents.
- The Art of Agile Leadership – Venkatesh Rao
Leadership and Leadering.
- A LinkedIn message, an email, and a tweet – Tyler Hogge
Leveraging cold emails and tweets to get lucky.