- Chaos, butterfly effect, and stability – John Cook
What the butterfly effect is and isn’t. How do we use leverage points in chaotic systems to steer direction?
- We’re a Niche, We Just Didn’t Know – Anna Gát
Anna on the rise of a new social phenomenon: from Twitter to IRL.
- The Problems in Remote Working – Ryan Hoover
The future of work is distributed. Ryan and the Weekend Fund are trying to make this a reality.
- Discovering the archetype: the ur-phenomenon – Painted Space
On empiricism and the Goethean scientific method. This approach leads to fact and theory being one.
- Markets Are 10X Bigger Than Ever – Elad Gil
Proof that markets are eating the world.
- Meet the Pioneers, Take 4 – Pioneer App
The latest edition of Pioneer awards.
- How To Get Into Product Management (And Thrive) – Lenny Rachitsky
A massive compilation of the best resources for Product Management aspirants.
- Scraps 2: Metis, Mirrors, and Martin Guerre – Lou Keep
Part 3 of the Uruk Series
- The Use and Abuse of Witchdoctors for Life – Lou Keep
Part 4 of the Uruk Series: a case study in legibility as prelude to Hoffer
- Without belief in a god, but never without belief in a devil – Lou Keep
A review of the book “True Believer” by Eric Hoffer