Exciting new startup working on non-invasive neural interfaces.
- How India’s largest premium streaming platform turns viewers into subscribers – What’s New in Publishing
Hotstar is still the underrated video platform in India.
- The Inevitable Same-ification of the Internet – Matthew Ström
On why consumer startups eventually converge to the same design.
- Responsive Roadmaps – Matthew Ström
Thinking in dynamics and using dynamic roadmaps because the map is not the territory.
- Optimize for learning – Matthew Ström
Saying I don’t know and optimizing for learning.
- How to take your team’s creative pulse – Matthew Ström
This is a great post on how to align and resolve creative differences in a team setting.
- Inclusive design on the Tokyo subway – Matthew Ström
What inclusive design looks like IRL.
- How To Have More Inclusive Meetings – Matthew Ström
Conducting inclusive meetings is a crucial skill to have.
- Quinian Bootstrapping – Psychology Stackexchange
The basic idea of Quinian Boostrapping is that you start off not understanding a concept, but use a symbolic placeholder for it, and then fill in the details over time. For example, right now you don’t understand Quinian Bootstrapping but you do have the placeholder term “Quinian Bootstrapping” that you can hold in your mind and relate to other things you know and learn. Over time, your placeholder is replaced with the actual concept.